Employer: 2395010 Alberta Ltd.
Operating name: Sunshine Nails & Spa Studio
Location: Town of Olds, Alberta
Address: 4512 46 Street, Olds, Alberta, T4H 1R5
Position: Nail care technician – NOC 63211
Number of positions: 1
Benefit: 2 weeks paid vacation, gratuities
Term of employment: Full-time permanent position (35 hours/ week)
Nestled in the heart of the historic rural town of Olds, Sunshine Nails and Spa Studio stands as a haven of relaxation and beauty amidst the tranquility of the countryside. Our spa brings a touch of urban luxury to this charming rural setting, offering clients in the area the opportunity to indulge themselves in top-notch nail care and pampering, just like their urban counterparts. Embracing the natural beauty and serenity of Olds, our studio provides a delightful escape where clients can rejuvenate their senses and experience a moment of pure bliss. We are looking for a nail technician to join our team. The main role is to provide manicure and pedicure treatments designed to enhance clients’ physical appearance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Remove old nail polish from fingernails and toes nails, clean nails, shape the ends of nails, push back cuticles, and apply new polish based on clients’ preferences,
- Provide gel and acrylic nail extension,
- Apply artificial nails,
- Recommend various nail designs and nail art to clients,
- Evaluate the condition of clients’ nails and advise them on proper nail care treatments,
- Clean the workstation and keep it organized, clean and safe,
- Welcome, greet clients and maintain customer relationship to encourage repeat nail appointments,
- Schedule and confirm appointments with clients,
- Perform work as requested.
High school completion
Min 1 year of experience as a nail technician
Attention to details.
Customer oriented – build and maintain good relationship with customers.