The Olds Bottle Depot owned and operated by Accredited Supports to the Community is seeking a motivated individual to join our team.
Operating for over 45 years, ASC is a not-for-profit charitable society that helps over 1500 families every year in the Olds and surrounding areas. Aside from operating the Olds Bottle Depot, ASC provides Community Disability Services supporting adults, children, and families in South Central Alberta.
Customer Service Assistant Level 1 is responsible for the daily tasks of the Bottle Depot including but not limited to:
• Accurate sorting & counting
• Customer service & relations
• Computer data entry & troubleshooting
• Keeping accurate written records
• Warehouse duties
The choice candidate will have skills in the following:
• The ability to calculate and tabulate mathematics by memory
• Exceptional skills in counting in multiples
• Multi-tasking on the job
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage a variety of customer service queries
• Previous bottle depot experience would be an asset but is not a requirement
The successful applicant must:
• Provide a standard clear criminal records check
• Have reliable transportation (Class 5 license)
• Have a positive outlook
• Obtain and wear steel toed footwear
• Have knowledge to navigate computer applications
If you are a motivated individual that enjoys a physical and fast-paced environment we want to hear from you! Please send in your resume and the required cover letter quoting competition to BD1018 email@example.com.
Interviews may be scheduled during the duration of this posting so apply early!