We enhance lives by providing quality care and self-sustainable
JOB TITLE: Dietary – Food Services, Days & Evenings.
STATUS: Full-time, Temporary for approximately seven (7) weeks.
POSITION NO: (ARL 04 – FT FS 8) Minimum of 15 scheduled shifts and 120 hours per 28-day rotation, 0.75 FTE. Shifts may be subject to change, as scheduling requires.
EFFECTIVE DATE: March 2023.
SALARY RATE: As per the MVSH salary schedule.
· Directly responsible to the Dietary Supervisor of the assigned Lodge and the Site General Manager.
· Food service and food preparation for Lodge residents.
· Dishwashing and general cleanliness of Food Service areas.
1. A positive rapport with seniors, friendly and helpful team player.
2. A flexible, willing and positive attitude.
3. Experience in a commercial kitchen, as well as Food Safety knowledge and training would be assets.
4. Must be physically able to perform lifting, bending and repetitive tasks.
5. Completed current First Aid and Cardiac Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). Must be renewed every three years.
6. Must have a clear and current criminal record check.
7. All MVSH employees are required to be fully immunized against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.