We enhance lives by providing quality care and self-sustainable
JOB TITLE: Dietary – Food Services, Days & Evenings.
STATUS: Part-time, Eligible for Benefits.
POSITION NO: (ARL 02 – PT FS 7) Minimum of 12 scheduled shifts and 96 hours per 28-day rotation, 0.60 FTE. Shifts may be subject to change, as scheduling requires.
EFFECTIVE DATE: As soon as possible.
SALARY RATE: As per the MVSH salary schedule.
· Directly responsible to the Dietary Supervisor of the assigned Lodge and the Site General Manager.
· Food service and food preparation for Lodge residents.
· Dishwashing and general cleanliness of Food Service areas.
1. A positive rapport with seniors, friendly and helpful team player.
2. A flexible, willing and positive attitude.
3. Experience in a commercial kitchen would be an asset, as well as Food Safety knowledge and training.
4. Must be physically able to perform lifting, bending and repetitive tasks.
5. A high standard of hygiene and personal appearance.
6. Completed current First Aid and Cardiac Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). Must be renewed every three years.
7. Must have a clear and current criminal record check.
8. All MVSH employees are required to be fully immunized against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.