We enhance lives by providing quality care and self-sustainable
JOB TITLE: Dietary – Food Services (Days).
STATUS: Part-time, eligible for benefits.
POSITION NO: (ARL 09 – PT FS 15) Minimum of 10 scheduled shifts and 80 hours per 28-day rotation, 0.50 FTE. Shifts may be subject to change, as scheduling requires.
EFFECTIVE DATE: As soon as possible.
SALARY RATE: As per the MVSH salary schedule.
• Directly responsible to the Dietary Supervisor of the assigned Lodge and the Site General Manager.
• Coordinates the preparation of and cooks high-quality, homemade meals for Lodge residents in accordance with the approved menu and food service standards.
• Dishwashing and general cleanliness of food service areas.
1. A positive rapport with seniors, friendly and helpful team player.
2. A flexible, willing and positive attitude.
3. Experience in a commercial kitchen would be an asset, as well as Food Safety knowledge and training.
4. A passion for cooking. MVSH will provide training.
5. Must be physically able to perform lifting, bending and repetitive tasks.
6. A high standard of hygiene and personal appearance.
7. Completed current First Aid and Cardiac Pulmonary Resuscitation(CPR). Must be renewed every three years.
8. Must have a clear and current criminal record check.
9. All MVSH employees are required to be immunized against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.