We enhance lives by providing quality care and self-sustainable
JOB TITLE: DIETARY – Cook, Days.
POSITION NO: (SSL 01 – PT FS 15) Minimum of 6 shifts with 48 hours per 28-day rotation, 0.30 FTE. Shifts may be subject to change, as scheduling requires.
EFFECTIVE DATE: As soon as possible.
SALARY RATE: $17.96 per hour plus shift differential when applicable, as per the Sundre Collective Agreement.
· Directly responsible to the Dietary Supervisor of the assigned Lodge and the Site General Manager.
· Coordinates the preparation of and cooks high-quality meals in accordance with the approved menu and food service standards.
· Ensures special diet and texture modifications are accommodated.
· Dishwashing and general cleanliness of food service areas.
1. A positive rapport with seniors, friendly and helpful team player.
2. A flexible, willing and positive attitude.
3. Experience in a commercial kitchen would be an asset as well as Food Safety knowledge and training.
4. Must be physically able to perform lifting, bending and repetitive tasks.
5. A high standard of hygiene and personal appearance.
6. Completed current First Aid and Cardiac Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). Must be renewed every three years.
7. Must have a clear and current criminal record check.
8. All MVSH employees are required to be fully immunized against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.