We enhance lives by providing quality care and self-sustainable
JOB TITLE: Housekeeper – Night Laundry.
STATUS: Part-Time, Temporary for a 3-month period with possibility of extension.
POSITION NO: (SSL 26 – PT HK 7) Minimum of 12 scheduled shifts and 96 hours per 28-day rotation, 0.60 FTE. Shifts may be subject to change, as scheduling requires.
EFFECTIVE DATE: As soon as possible.
SALARY RATE: $16.18 per hour plus shift differential when applicable, as per the Sundre Collective Agreement.
· Directly responsible to the Housekeeping Supervisor of the assigned Lodge and the Site General Manager.
· Provides high quality housekeeping services for Lodge residents.
· Assists with resident needs and responds to emergency issues, as required.
1. A positive rapport with seniors, friendly and helpful team player.
2. A flexible, willing and positive attitude.
3. Experience with housekeeping is required.
4. WHMIS and chemical cleaning supply knowledge would be an asset.
5. Must be physically able to perform lifting, bending and repetitive tasks.
6. A high standard of hygiene and personal appearance.
7. Completed current First Aid and CPR certification. Must be renewed every three years.
8. Must have a clear and current criminal record check.
9. All MVSH employees are required to be fully immunized against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.